A select list of resources on writing a business plan
Our librarians can assist you in person at the Reference Desk, by phone (914) 422-1480 or online.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (select business publications)
- Business Plans Handbook (all volumes can be searched at once)
Available for public use on Library PCs :
- Business Plan Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Corel Office Suite (WordPerfect, Quattro Pro, Paradox, Corel Presentation)
- CCH Business Owner’s Toolkit
- New York Small Business Resource Center
- Small Business Administration
- Small Business Management Series Publications
- Writing a Business Plan
Free counseling offered at the Library by a SCORE volunteer who can review your business plan.