We’re pleased to announce that Westchester Community College’s English as a Second language classes will return this spring.
Begin the process of learning and actively practicing basic vocabulary, grammar, speaking and listening skills necessary for daily living, employment and post-secondary education.
Classes are offered in the mornings, late afternoons, and all day Saturday. Students pay only for materials: $59 for beginner classes and $40 for the other classes.
To attend, students must go to one of these registration sessions, held on the second floor of the Library:
- Thursday, January 4 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Saturday, January 6 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Monday, January 8 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Monday, January 8 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Thursday, January 11 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
For more information call (914) 606-5656 or email at LibraryESL@sunywcc.edu or view our flyer for more info on class times and registration.