We now have an online system for you to schedule a visit to the Trove. Simply visit this link, select the date and time you wish to reserve, and fill out your information (an email address is required). Visits may be booked up to a week in advance. Of course, you may also always call (914) 422-1476 and talk to someone in the Trove to schedule a visit.
You must have a White Plains library card to book a Trove visit. Trove visits will be for one family—no more than four individuals—at a time. One appointment a week.
Here are a few things that will ensure your appointment will run smoothly:
- Face masks are required for everyone ages 2 and older at all times.
- All children must be accompanied to the Library by an adult caregiver.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Appointment slots are for a 45 minute period of time starting on the hour. Late arrival will reduce the amount of time you have in the Trove to browse for materials.
- No appointments are available at 1:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday to allow for cleaning of the Trove.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel through this system or by calling (914) 422-1476. This will allow someone else to make an appointment. If you aren't feeling well, please stay home.
Note: Reservations are not required to browse the first floor. All Westchester Library System cardholders may enter on a first-come, first-served basis by showing their card at the door.