- We welcome donations of up to 20 items per person per day (hardcover books, paperbacks, DVDs, CDs, videos).
- Magazines, encyclopedias, textbooks and condensed books are not accepted.
- All items must be clean, dry and in good condition. Please dispose of damp, musty, moldy, yellowed and soiled items at home. (They cannot be used or sold.)
- Bring donations in an open plastic grocery-size bag. We do not accept donations in boxes or trash/leaf bags.
- Bring donations to the book drop door next to the CheckOut Desk during regular library hours. Do not put them in the Library’s bookdrops or leave them in the Friends’ Book Store.
- Library staff cannot provide assistance in bringing donations into the Library or to the drop off point.
- For all items we accept, we will stamp your list of donated items as your receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: Items donated become the property of the Library and are forwarded to our volunteer Friends of the Library for review. Donations are mainly used in the Friends’ Book Store, discarded or donated elsewhere. Please ask for the Assistant Director or call 422-1488 to discuss donating items of special value.