2 EDGEucators at the White Plains Public Library
The White Plains Public Library seeks two EDGEucators to develop and implement new maker programs and interactive explorations for teenagers at the Library during the summer of 2020.
- Collaborate to develop week-long workshops throughout July and August
- Promote the program to youth in the White Plains area
- Teach teenagers a combination of new technology skills, engineering, science, and art
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attributes
- Experience with emerging technologies (i.e. Virtual Reality, Robotics, 3D Design, Coding, Audio/Video Editing, etc.)
- Interest in creativity, DIY, arts and science projects, and making things
- A passion for educating and the ability to engage effectively with teenagers
- Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Spanish speaking is a plus
EDGEucators will earn $15 per hour. They will work 16 hours per week facilitating programs in the morning for seven weeks, plus additional planning time.
Interviews will be conducted during April and early May. Let us know if you would prefer a video interview.
For more information, contact
Erik Carlson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit cover letters, resumes, portfolios, and references through the form below by April 1
You do not have permission to view this form.