A select list of resources on starting, operating or growing a small business
Our librarians can assist you in person at the Reference Desk, by phone (914) 422-1480 or online.
The Library subscribes to magazines and newspapers in print and hundreds more online. Print copies are available in the Periodicals Department. Online articles can be found through the Online Research section of our website.
Available for public use on Library PCs
- Business Plan Pro
- Marketing Plan Pro
- African American Chamber of Commerce, Westchester & Rockland Counties
- American Small Businesses Association
- BizMove.com: Small Business Knowledge Base
- Business Council of Westchester
- Business Finance.com
- Business Owner's Toolkit
- Empire State Development
- Entrepreneurs' Help Page
- FindLaw for Small Business
- National Association for the Self-Employed
- New York State Governor's Office of Regulatory Reform
- New York State Small Business Development Center
- SCORE (Counselors to America's Small Business)
- SCORE (Chapter 306, White Plains)
- SIBL (Science, Industry, Business Library) NYPL
- SME Toolkit
- U.S. Government's Official Business Link
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- WEDC (Women's Enterprise Development Center)
- Westchester County Association, Inc.
- Westchester County Business Journal
- Westchester Export Assistance Center
- Westchester Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Inc.