The New York State Department of Financial Services invites you to visit the Foreclosure Relief Unit on Friday, August 3, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The mobile unit will be parked on the corner of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Martine Avenue in White Plains.
The Foreclosure Relief Unit can do the following:
– Provide information on available federal programs
– Answer inquiries about the foreclosure process
– Assist homeowners in their efforts to obtain loan modifications
– Take complaints from aggrieved homeowners
– Seek resolutions with banks and mortgage servicers
For more information, please contact Joe Placide of the New York State Department of Financial Services at 212-480-7315.