The Library has three study rooms available that individuals or a group of two can use to work. Here's what you need to know:
- To book an appointment online, you can use your White Plains library card. If you have a library card from another Westchester library, please call 422-1400 and we can reserve an appointment for you. You must have a library card in good standing to use a Study Room.
- Appointments are for two hours.
- You can only reserve one appointment at a time, up to thirty days in advance. Once the original appointment is completed, you may book your next appointment.
- You may remain in the room past the two hours until the next appointment arrives.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel through the online system or by calling 914-422-1400. This will allow someone else to make an appointment. If you aren't feeling well, stay home.
- Remember, masks must be worn at all times when in the Library. Please practice social distancing.
To book one of our study rooms, click here.