The Library has three study rooms available that individuals or a group of two can use to work. Here's what you need to know:
- To book an appointment online, you can use your White Plains library card. If you have a library card from another Westchester library, please call 422-1400 and we can reserve an appointment for you. You must have a library card in good standing to use a Study Room.
- Appointments are for two hours.
- You can only reserve one appointment at a time, up to thirty days in advance. Once the original appointment is completed, you may book your next appointment.
- You may remain in the room past the two hours until the next appointment arrives.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel through the online system or by calling 914-422-1400. This will allow someone else to make an appointment. If you aren't feeling well, stay home.
- Remember, masks must be worn at all times when in the Library. Please practice social distancing.
To book one of our study rooms, click here.
Online reservation is not working.
Kristen, Adult Librarian
Hi Michael – if you were trying to make a reservation for Monday, it’s because we were closed for Lincoln’s Birthday so no reservations could be made for that day. Otherwise the system should be working if your card is active. If you need assistance, you can call us at (914) 422-1480.