Starting Saturday, July 17, appointments will no longer be necessary to visit the Trove.
We will still be mindful of the number of the people using the space at any given time, so we may ask you to wait a few moments before entering until another visitor leaves.
Want to pick up some great books or movies from the Trove? You can! You can visit the Trove by booking an appointment below to browse and select materials.
- Visits are 45 minutes long, starting on the hour. Please arrive on time for your visit, as late arrival will reduce your amount of time in the Trove. In addition, please leave the Trove by the end of your appointment time so that the next family may enter.
- During your visit, masks are required at all times for everyone ages 2+.
- All children must be accompanied to the Library by an adult caregiver.
- You need a White Plains Public Library library card to book an appointment. One visit can be made to the Trove per library card, per week.
- Currently, we are booking appointments for three families to visit per time slot, but that is subject to change.
- If you cannot make it to your visit, please cancel by calling 914-422-1476. This will allow other families to visit. If you aren’t feeling well, stay home.