Volunteers from AARP will prepare taxes free of charge on select dates beginning February 1st through April 17th. Appointments are required. Just one appointment is needed.
To make an appointment, call 914-348-3467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please note: if you call and leave a message, when the call is returned the number will not say AARP so please pay attention to the above number and answer the call).
At your scheduled appointment time, please bring the following:
1. Copy of last year's federal and state tax return
2. W-2 forms showing income from your employer
3. 1099-R forms showing pension or annuity income
4. SSA-1099 forms showing Social Security benefits
5. 1099-DIV, -INT, -MISC, -OID forms shoring dividends, interest NYS tax refund, gambling income, etc.
6. Health Care information received from the Marketplace, if any
7. Any other information concerning your income or deductions.
8. Photo ID and Social Security/ITIN cards
9. Bank information, if direct deport or refund direct deposit desired.