What can I do with my degree from outside the US?

Have a degree and don't know how to seek employment in the U.S.?

The WES Global Talent Bridge can help! They will discuss how you can utilize your foreign education and experience to pursue employment , professional licensing and higher education. They will provide tips to best reflect your qualifications and give information on how to prepare for your job search.

This seminar is designed for people with foreign qualifications interested in seeking further employment and /or professional licensing. Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 6:00 p.m.

Categories: Events and Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *