Library patrons now have access to over 3,000 magazines titles digitally through OverDrive or the Libby App. All you need is a library card from the Westchester Library System to access them. For information on getting a library card, click here.
You can read the magazines on a smartphone, iPad, or computer. When you see an article you want to read, click on it and you'll be prompted to Read the Article. This opens up the article, making for easier reading.
For instructions on how to find magazines in OverDrive or Libby, please click here.
Let us know what you think of this collection.
- Magazines are only available to Westchester Library System cardholders.
- There are unlimited simultaneous checkouts for magazines, no holds or waitlists.
- Magazines won't count against your checkout limit, you can still borrow a maximum of ten eBooks/audiobooks as well as magazines.
- From the title details page of the current issue, you have the option to see and borrow back issues by clicking “select another issue.”
- Magazines will follow our standard Libby lending term, which is 14 days, but being that there are no waitlists, you can simply renew the title and get continued access immediately.
See our tutorial below on how to browse magazines in the Libby App: