We are very pleased that the Library will be reopening on Thursday, April 29th. A huge thanks goes to all of our patrons for their patience as we navigated this past year.
Some facts about our reopening:
- We will reopen with the exact same level of service we offered over the summer: Patrons will be welcome to browse the first floor collections and check out material.
- The Trove will be open for 45-minute appointments, one family (no more than four people) at a time. Call (914) 422-1476 or visit our online reservation system here and schedule an appointment. You must have a White Plains library card to book a Trove visit. One appointment a week.
- For now, the Library hours will remain unchanged (Monday-Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed Sunday).
- Our Grab & Go service will end close of business, Wednesday, April 28th. Effective Thursday, April 29th we will revert to having a Holds collection. Patrons will need to come into the building and check out holds material.
- We remain committed to everyone wearing face masks and maintaining social distancing.
- All our programs will continue online for the foreseeable future.
- Museum Passes & HotSpots will be available for patrons to checkout or reserve for future use.
Over the coming weeks and months, we look forward to expanding our services and programs.
Questions? Drop me a line.